View Single Post
Old 05-8-2019, 03:25 AM   #1111
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

no MML yet huh @MML show me the post whenever then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Weird, I thought this setup could have multiple cops.
It can. Makes the gambit even riskier.

Quote:
I'm currently under the impression that this game revolves around sitting down, creating expectations/standards on how good players are supposed to be and push down players to their doom one by one over sub optimal play rather than finding wolfy stuff because it's like the players that are most likely the wolves here are proofreading the hell out of their games.

Just a thought based on who got lynched so far.
Can't blame you for thinking this. It seems to be an inherent bias in mafia to lynch weaker plays in early game when the *wolfier* plays aren't evident. WV didn't seem to have much interest in solving game, though, so I can't fault that as a D0 lynch. FFA I think did project town well enough D0, but did us no favors once he declared himself derpcleared and memed defenses like "why would you vote me when I'm confirmed" or the meme about coming into thread and waiting for game to resolve. It's a damn shame, too, because that EoD was settled by a hair.

Quote:
Honestly, I wonder if we have enough info from night actions to win by PoE already.
Can you walk me through what info you got from the night actions? Without revealing your own role, if you are one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!