View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #107
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: Team Blaze (Thread v2)

So there's also been discussion in the chat about possibly doing a tourney ran by Myself, Justin, Zak and Possibly Ben (Though he's not online so we haven't had the chance to ask him)

What kind of tourney would you all like to see?

The ideas thrown around so far is mostly that it'd be an elimination tourney with either a similar format to custom 8 where it's completely new charts every round, or one FFR chart and a new chart to be hosted on the community engine, or we can even stick to standard ffr.

What would you all as a team like to see? I'm asking out of curiosity because having a good idea of what you'd all like to see would be nice.

Spon con ideas assuming we gather a large enough pool are along the lines of playing things on Osu or an online flash game of sorts.

Please send all thoughts and such to myself in a PM. This will keep the thread de cluttered and keep the ideas fresh and unique per person.

Also note, that if you're not on the team, feel free to join in the PMing. I'd like to know your ideas as much as everyone elses because this tourney would obviously be open to everyone.

Thank you.

Also, there's no guarantees this is happening, but we're throwing the idea out here.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote