View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 07:39 PM   #30
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

LD - All "PM rules" aside, you impersonated me, the host, and lied about it. That is definitely grounds for cheating, without a doubt.

The equivolancy is logging in as me and posting.

ANYWAY, as LD said while we were chatting, you're all extremely gullible and unperceptive to not notice the fact that YOU ALL RECEIVED A CODENAME. Did you not notice how your PM looked EXACTLY like Kilga's? I WROTE THEM ALL THE SAME WAY. Line one - Your role and some extra comments, if necessary. Line two - Background information. Line three - How you play the game as your role. Then I signed it and put in the PS - Never reveal your codename.

I don't know why anyone would assume that the generic human was left out of my name-givings.

Anyway:

Qreepy can vote. It's just a vote. He's banned from playing, not from deciding on whether or not LD deserves a temporary removal from the game.

Not like it matters much anyway now.

~Squeek

Ps - Remember Day 1's post where I said something about reading some updated rules? Tass AIMd me and told me his devious plan to impersonate Chardish's AIM name (Sindacollion) with "Sindacoliion". Nobody would notice. So, when "This is Chardish" AIMs me, what do you think I reply with?

PPS - I still have all the PMs saved in a text document. Seeeeee? Here's Kefit's and Kilga's.

Quote:
Kefit -

Kefit, ol' buddy ol' pal, the randomizer chose you to play TWG VIII as Agent Smith.

The result of the battle with Neo and Smith left Smith dead, but in reality, he had lived the encounter and separated himself from the rest of the Agents. In doing so, he gained the ability to insert his code into any person in the Matrix and take over their body, permanently. If the person he takes over is a member of Zion, they can return the same way they looked before, but they will not be the same person.

Agent Smith is an Agent, obviously, or as some other people like to call the role, a Wolf. Every night, you and your team collaborate and send me your decision for killings. Your teammates are:

Lightdarkness
Tsuteto
Whorlichan

To ensure a successful first meeting among your teammates, I will tell all of them the same thing. I am giving the four of you a codeword that will prove your role to the other person. The codeword is "setmefree".

Good luck, and enjoy yourself out there.

~Squeek

PS - Aside from your agent friends, do not reveal your role or codename to anybody.

Kilga -

Kilga, during TWG VIII, you will be playing the role of Morpheus. Yes, you got it.

I'm certain you've seen the movie but I shall provide a breif informative statement here anyway. Morpheus is the captain of the Nebuchadnezzar and believes in fulfilling a prophecy to save the world.

Morpheus places his trust in his crew, so he fulfills the role of a Mason. Your mason buddies are:

Kid - Chardish
Trinity - Flypie
Neo - Jursey.

To ensure a proper first meeting over AIM, I will give you all a codeword that will prove to the other Mason that you are a Mason. The codeword is "spoonbend". Use it however you see fit.

Enjoy the game.

~Squeek

PS - Never let your role or codename be known by anybody other than your mason pals.
PPPS - I can't believe you've not seen these movies, you two.