View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 07:13 PM   #14
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

There were lots of things that went wrong for us (the wolves) this game:

My fellow wolves decided to wolf eb night two without even speaking with me. Of anyone that I would have wolfed that night, eb was last on my list - he had drawn far too much attention to himself to make a wolf attempt on him prudent. So he is guarded, and proven human, which allows him to form a massive alliance with the three remaining masons, the psychic, the guardian, and who knows who else. In most situations we would have been screwed right here, but LD was working his way into the alliance.

Then LD got removed. Ouch. At least he managed to tell us who three of the four masons were before leaving. Not that that helped us much.

The end of day two saw me get myself into a pinch. I had been busy with pretty much the entire weekend, which meant that I had to lay down my vote at the end of the game day. When I first saw the thread that night, the votes were more or less split evenly between Alain, Tsuteto, and LD. That's two fellow wolves and a guy who I really had no good reason to vote for.

That's when I came up with my plan - I would get Tsuteto voted off. I discussed the idea with the rest of my wolf buddies, and everyone was fine with the idea - Tsuteto was making himself fairly obvious anyway. However, I didn't really know how to pull this off without looking suspicious. There were ten pages of posts to read carefully, and not enough time to read them in.

Then Alain contacted me in a desperate attempt to get votes for Tsuteto. Perfect, I thought. I would let him convince me to vote for Tsuteto. But there were only two problems with this:

One: Flypie placed a vote for Tsuteto while Alain and I were talking. This made my vote fairly meaningless, and somewhat suspicious even. But by the time she made her vote it was too late for me to back out of my idea.

Two: I am a horrible actor. The fact that time was running out fast made me panic and completely botch the being convinced role that I was trying to pull.

I knew that I had botched the act of mine, but I initially thought that Alain was buying it. If I had realized that he probably didn't, I would have wolfed him night three and I might have lived a little longer.

Anyway, this game was interesting, but we were screwed in several different ways throughout the course of it. In particular, we may as well just of given up when LD was removed from the game.

Oh yeah, I asked Whorli to kill Alain the last night simply because of this:

NEIGH006: that's my goal. Although I know I'm going to get wolfed near the end just so that the wolves get a good laugh.

That was the last line of the aim convo between Alain and I that Alain posted. Since he went out of his way to edit out the line when he posted the convo, I figured that I had to go through with it