View Single Post
Old 04-7-2014, 08:33 AM   #1164
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

i was originally going to say 'if you're good enough to ad CARRY you do not need a good support, or team, in any stage of the game' but that unfortunately is not so with a lot of you - be honest. blaming your shit support or lost-mid-lane-therefore-enemy-mid-roamed-bot is easier than criticizing your own ineptitude. until you start looking at yourself on replay (which i dont think any of you scrubs do), even during the situations when it isn't entirely the fault of other players and you know [but won't admit], you will continue to suck.

tbqh if you want to be able to climb ranked quickly you need to be able to play more impactful roles better, that is jungle and mid lanes (early) and ad (late). yes you will be able to learn a lot from every different position and it is important to have the inherent knowledge of each lane/role. but if you wanna climb you better do some rows cause you need a big back to carry your entire team. adcarry is great but even some of you who self-proclaim to be RLY good, i spectate your games and your positioning is horrid along with your map-awareness and CS that it's SMH bad.

if you can't handle cs'ing while trading in bot lane then you shouldn't complain. if you can't handle playing 1v2 bot (as the mentality you should hold until you get to maybe gold2) then you shouldn't be playing bot, or have the audacity to blame any other teammate.

if you can't adequately hypothesize where the enemy jungler will be or what objective to push then you have no right to fucking complain about your loss.

if you have this mentality that you're going to lose the game if your team can't do their part, then why the fuck are you playing soloQ?

everytime i press that button to Q i know that it's me against the world. if i have an amazing team, great, i hope i'll win - if i don't, it doesn't matter because i'm going to fucking tryhard and carry 1v5. there is no godlike player who doesn't think they're in a different league than others, and honestly some of you are so lackluster in your appetite to want to get better, and just -say- you want to but actually do -nothing- that it sickens me.

you wanna get better and rank up? then put in the necessary time and effort to get better you shitstain, stop fuckin complaining about how shit you are

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote