Thread: ~D4/D5 Rivalry~
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 11:58 PM   #1
axith
FFR Veteran
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default ~D4/D5 Rivalry~

Welcome to an attempt to combine D4 and D5 in the same rivalry thread.

What's going on here?

It was suggested to combine D4 and D5 into a rivalry so it's happening. If you'd like to join in let us know. I'll add to the spreadsheet when you submit scores on the current week's songs.

What you as a rivalry member should do:
1) Play the week's assigned songs.
2) Submit a screenshot or replay of the song.

Make sure your username and timestamp are on the screenshot. Replays have this info already, so they're good to go.

3) Improve your scores on the songs to try to snag the best score on the song that week.

D4/D5 Spreadsheet

Details:

1) Raw Scoring will be used.

2) New scores only.

3) Each division has 4 songs assigned. All participants are welcome to submit scores for any of the songs. I'm willing to adjust the range of song difficulties for each division.

4) The week runs from when I post songs on a Friday though the next Friday at 11:59 pm server time. If things go well, I should have songs posted by the afternoon (it doesn't always go well).

5) I'm setting aside 4k credits per week per division for winnings during the week. Points will be awarded according the participants rank compared to others in their division. Points will only be awarded on songs of the participant's division. I'll have a tally page up off the main spreadsheet for the credits. If you'd like to donate to the cause, I'll keep track of that as well.

Important Notice About Points: Points will not be awarded to those who haven't submitted on all 4 songs for their division. This is to make points have a better general representation of the player's hopefully improving skill.

6) If you improve beyond the division you are participating in, you can be bumped up a division. If you get bumped up from D5 to D6, You can ghost the songs if you like. I won't award points on the ghosted scores. I'll adjust the spreadsheet accordingly.

If you need help unlocking secret/purchased songs, ask in thread or pm me. Song suggestions are always being taken for either division. Have fun everyone!

Last edited by axith; 03-31-2014 at 03:46 PM..
axith is offline   Reply With Quote