View Single Post
Old 12-4-2004, 02:34 PM   #288
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Iraq is so underrated. In RA2 I almost always played as Iraq. Desolators can own tanks. You deploy them then undeploy them. Tanks go in and get blasted on, and desolators can't be run over. I've surprised many people by owning groups of tanks with a smaller group of desolators.

But this isn't RA2. Qreepy does have a point that if he is a wolf, what he's doing is way too obvious. Then again, maybe that's his plan (ohnoes reverse psychology!!), but I don't know.

I still think Cypher is suspicious. Chardish (a smart guy) immediately suspected him, and made a very big deal about it (remember the huge red font screaming "WOLF ALERT"? I do). We know now that Chardish was indeed human, so his claims against Cypher were genuine. Also, wolves usually try to be quieter than humans, don't they? Say too much and they may reveal themselves, right? Cypher hasn't said a whole lot, and what he has said has been quite shakey. Hence, I'm still going with Cypher for my vote.

EDIT: Btw, Qreepy, desolators also own paratroopers. GG you die. :P

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O