View Single Post
Old 02-1-2019, 10:20 PM   #51
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
I'm a little confused by your vote inD, what's the advantage to voting Xel if you think DaBackpack is a wolf? Surely there's a chance if he were a wolf he'd happily implicate some townie to get them lynched instead, so why not just vote for him? Also, in what context did he claim as much?

And idk I kinda agree w/ Antori in that generally, I prefer no lynch just because it avoids the possibility that we hit a town, but in a game like this where greens are effectively already outnumbered, I can see how/why it'd be essential, especially since it's the only day/night cycle we have without a kill selected by the wolves to follow up.
if i keep backpack alive, he can sell his other partner out to me the same way and it'll be great. he said this to me in PM

lynching is good because it yields information even if we miss, and you'd rather have a death that's controlled by the majority of good townspeople than sitting on hands to see who dies in the night. wolves are good at removing people who are dangerous to them, so it's a good idea to try to get ahead by removing a person that could be dangerous to us