View Single Post
Old 12-2-2004, 02:51 PM   #107
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Not if you have nothing to hide. Then again, not hiding anything just makes you seem like you're trying too hard, which seems to be worse than acting quiet and suspicious.

Bah, I'm not really contributing to the figuring out of wolves right now. Mostly because I'm confused. Like, I don't know if alain is being a good human trying to eliminate a possible wolf or if he's being a good wolf in trying to get all the humans to kill another human. Same goes with everybody jumping on Snapps.

Speaking of him: I've talked to him in the past (a lot because of the FL contest he made) and I just figured I'd let everybody know that, well, he can be really dumb sometimes. He's said some really retarded stuff over AIM in the past, so when I read his really bad wording (well, I took it as such. I'm not 100% sure of his humanity) I figured he had just slipped up and had another really stupid moment. It happens to everybody, especially newbies to the game, so I think we should forgive him. If he continues to say things like that, maybe we'll sick Boris on him then.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O