View Single Post
Old 12-2-2004, 02:29 PM   #102
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Uncertainty because, well, I'm uncertain. I can't really read people too well, especially having not done this before (I watched the last game, but I must say it's quite different when you're actually in the game). Hopefully I'll get better before the end.

And about me "begging for your acceptance." Well, if you knew me personally, you'd know that I am really bothered when people don't believe me. I've said it before on FFR (quite a while back, on several occasions) that I'm an extremely honest person and that I'm very hurt when people don't trust me. In real life, when people accuse me of lying, I act very guilty (ya know, like, kinda grinning/laughing and saying I'm innocent). People who don't know me very well assume this means I'm guilty, but really I'm just upset about being mistrusted. The same thing applies here, though less (because, really, at least three people here have to be lying).

Anywho, I was just recently reminded that I still have no idea why Kefit died, and more importantly, who would kill him. Knowing the motive makes it easier to find a criminal, so I think we should look into that a lil more than just point fingers at people. I believe Tass mentioned that maybe Kefit was killed to make Tass look suspicious or something. We need to elaborate on what we have and then maybe link the qualities that would make such a kill with people here.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O