View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 12:19 AM   #2725
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
Okay so saw the kill, seems expected. Saw the hard red claim, seems remarkable.

Sunfan, pardon me if I'm wrong because of the way the current TWGs run making it impossible to do anything in private but isn't it generally considered a bad idea to come out and go "ohay seered somebody" when you have no way to know if you're able to be protected afterwards? Is there something we should know about whether say...getting this lynch will make you level up again?

I'm prepared to believe Daikyi's a wolf, he was already on my list coming into the phase, and like...if you want to claim a wincon for hitting level 3 that also means we can win as town I'm a lot more likely to get on board with lynching him.

You said you unlock powers by levelling up. You got a level by Roundbox surviving? You want to talk about that? Picking a person to not get lynched on day 1 of a 22 player game seems so trivially easy that I have a hard time believing that would unlock a power for you, but if it did, what was that power? The next level got you a seering for 'predicting the night kill' except mellon died at the hands of a 3p that we know was a 3p because he's been flipped, which means the wolves didn't actually get a kill. Shouldn't that ability have said predict -a- night kill?

Hey look it's mechanics dev asking mechanics questions but yeah, please what's going on here before we just lynch somebody even if they're probably a wolf.
these are all valid questions

I am not a seer; I can't just sit on this red check and not out it because I could die later. I only can check someone once, then never again. Maybe someone out there can protect me, I guess we'll find out, but, and I'll talk about this momentarily, when I saw that someone knew my role PM (accompanied with text that makes me think that the person who saw it was not town aligned) I wanted to out the information at the beginning of this day because wolves sometimes can kill people during the day

so if I just sit on the info, wolves can kill me and then town loses all info that I have

I got no powers from roundbox surviving, it instead brought me to level 2, which I could then gain powers by getting to level 3 (I could not directly attempt to get to level 3)

"predicting the nightkill" is bad phrasing on my part, the actual condition is "predict who dies at the start of the next phase" and i can only use it at night

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.