View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 10:16 PM   #4230
Not devonin
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Just did an iso on wayward.

He basically spent day 1 accusing gs and mellon of being wolves together because she played the gameshow and gs noticed the change quickly.

She died night 1, so his entire claim went to shit and on day 2 he posted literally 9 times total. Then a bunch of stuff came out that day, giving a lot more to talk about and for day 3 he was back to posting again, but almost all of his posts were

1/ Asking people 'what' questions, many of which had already been previously answered
2/ Talking about why he couldn't post a lot

He was super eager to push narratives day 1 until he got oopsied almost at random (Since Antori could honestly have picked literally anybody given how arbitrary his reasoning was) and then shut his mouth until we did more work, and then just kept making mostly empty comments or asking for clarifications he went on to not really do anything with.

Wayward Vagabond

If nothing else, I'd love to see a full reads list of who is still alive, I don't think I saw an actual reads list anywhere, just the odd comment here and there about people being towny or wolfy.