View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 03:41 AM   #1402
colt.45
WASHED UP
FFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

God damn I wake up to this.
LBD or w/e your name is, I'm sorry that you don't agree with what I am doing but i really enjoy league and want to share my experience and journey with the world. My goal is diamond 1 and I will get there myself.

I think you attacking me personally was a little odd... Why are you mad?But I'm not like kaceytron at all. Plus kaceytron is a genius actually, you just don't understand what she does is an act. Not real. She's the biggest troll.

Plus my streams will be entertaining and always interactive with the viewers.
I was told to put up a donation box from my manager. I'm streaming to raise money to pay for my health expenses. Please don't tell me I'm talentless when I have proven I am good at video games. =( I was very good at stepmania and ffr and still am.
I know I'm not good at league ( high plat level supporting)but honestly my stream is more about playing league with others and my friends , possibly helping others learn something about support or them helping me get better. I want to make people laugh and have a good time and hang out with me =).
No donations are needed like I said but I am raising it for my health. And besides I'm putting almost all donations to giveaways for others

Last edited by colt.45; 05-17-2014 at 03:51 AM..
colt.45 is offline   Reply With Quote