View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 08:27 AM   #27
Shuey
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Shuey
Default Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire667 View Post
Creating a torrent and not sharing it everywhere should be plenty fine honestly, but I'll try whatever you put out.

If that doesn't work right, if you have a way to send money to you I could just give you like $20 and you can have the drive shipped to your house and then mail it to me. Maybe I could have Amazon ship one out to you from my account, they probably would let me do that.
I've got the drive hooked up and am cataloging it right now. It was more than I previously remembered (it's about 73GB total). So you'd either need a 128GB thumb drive, or 64GB would still be fine if you end up not grabbing everything (which shouldn't be a problem at all because quite a few gigs are consumed by stuff you probably wouldn't want anyway; office mix stuff, miscellaneous file, etc).

As soon as the catalog is finished building, I'll upload the database file to my Google Drive so people can download it and browse an offline version of the museum. For anyone interested in doing this, here is the FREE software you'll need in order to view the catalog:
Disk Explorer Professional

I'll update this thread with a link to the catalog as soon as it's finished building.