View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 05:41 PM   #119
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTIMEGA View Post
The whole fear about the virus I think has gotten way out of hand. Obviously, you all know about the toilet paper/paper towel crisis going on and people are panic buying that, as well as cheese, milk, meat products, and it's honestly disgusting to me. It literally gave me a reason to hate society in general. My mom works at Walmart and she keeps telling me about these people who just go in, grab their paper towels and bail, then turn around, come back in and try to buy more out of greed. It's wild as hell.

What pisses me off about the whole thing is the fact that these people who are doing the panic buying aren't leaving much of anything for the kids and the elderly. How fucked up do you have to be in the head to not care about your own kids, let alone your elders? These people need these things more than anyone else, the kids because they're still developing and need as much crucial nutrients as possible and the elderly because they can't bounce back like the rest of us can due to them being so old.

Even worse is that - and this is just speculation - the economy is tanking because of the virus, and from what I've seen companies are struggling to keep up with demand. It's ridiculous. The pandemic has put people in a blind panic and most of them are too blind to see the kind of economical damage they're causing. The two week quarantine that was ordered doesn't help much either, because people who are used to going out every day - which is roughly 80% of the global population - are freaking out because they don't know what it's like to live in isolation from everyone else.

So the way I see it, the whole virus thing is one of those apocalyptic things that people get mixed up because the virus isn't as deadly as people are making it out to be. It only really effects those who have weak immune systems, like the elderly or those with an immunodeficiency problem that makes them susceptible to even the most basic of viruses. If people would learn to not be blinded by the media who controls them and instead break away from it and learn to educate themselves, none of these problems would even be a concept to most of us. Since people in general are stupid, they jump the gun and make assumptions based on what the media tells them instead of doing the research themselves and calling bullshit, which is 90% of the problem and people don't realize this.

The whole thing is just a clusterfuck of unnecessary drama. I know I sound pretty disgruntled about this, but given what's been going on the last few weeks and not seeing much progress in making things better, I feel I have a reason to be. I can't just beat around the bush and say everything is fine because we all know it's not fine, and it's only going to get worse. And no one knows when the situation will get resolved if it ever does get resolved at all. I just hope people start waking up soon and maybe, MAYBE things will get a little better.

Anyway, that's my ten cents on the whole thing. My two cents? I got no reason to let you know about that because at this point, fuck it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! View Post
I also enjoy being a ladies' man, since I have a fair number of girlfriends. Most of them don't really talk to me much, but that doesn't really bother me at all. You might not believe this (and many of you won't) but I have a total of 36 girlfriends. (I know what you might be thinking: "There's just no way! You're obviously trippin' on somethin'." If I can get that many girlfriends, so can you.) I'm not just a ladies' man, either: I actually understand what a girl wants from a guy quite well; better than the average Joe. I also like to play hard-to-get sometimes, because a lot of the girls that I've met tend to do the same thing. In other words, I just play it cool. I'm also interested in trying out for a band, or starting a band of my own. I don't really know what you have to do for that, but I'll figure it out eventually. If it ever does happen, I'll be like wow.
also fuck nattydaddyvirus

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.