Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:19 PM   #106
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebirth0 View Post
MMR: wait what. so your job is medical related and your boss forced you to move to one of his properties because he thinks his property is aids free and if you didn't move you wouldn't have the job anymore?

Sounds like a lawsuit when this is all over.
Medical is what I have to put on tax forms, but I'm basically an overglorified overnight babysitter.

Can almost promise you in Florida that is not a lawsuit; but yeah, the underlying implications were either do that or don't come in to work with possibility my services wouldn't be needed after this is over so he absolutely is playing hardball with us. My buddy Justice works for him too and turned the offer down, so we'll see what happens.

But you gotta realize my mom is here as well. She's his POA and they share like the same half acre of land (she bought his second house a few years ago) and he just wanted us to stay on site. It's not near as much of a bitch the quick story would have you believe and as much as she is stressing about it I would likely be over here anyway.

This way, I'm getting way more money then I normally would and since first posting here he informed me I'll have two weeks paid vacation so that's sexy.

I still hate myself though I'm use to living alone and not sharing space so much

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter