View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 04:12 AM   #1361
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Is the reason there's so many questions to AA in your post because you didn't notice before typing it all up?
If that's the case, do you typically write up a big post like that and then copy it and shitpost a little before pasting and posting it?
I ask obviously because you noted that AA was dead before posting that larger post.
The posts written before the long post where during the writing of it as noted that I mention where I'm at a few times.

I don't modify the earlier sections of the post based on later sections of the post, think of it as a charu page by page where you see my flow of thoughts.

Questions asked to a dead AA are still relevant. It allows people to bounce off it, which is why I opt to leave in earlier sections of the post despite him being killed midday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
That said I'm only on pg 59 so it'll be a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
... I should have checked the thread sooner wtf.

tho greggles forgot to add AA to the dead list in the first post, so I'd have missed it anyways.

PS: I love the role flips in the 2nd post I just noticed.
Denote that these posts can tell you where I am at directly, or indirectly. I check on the later section to see if anyone pings me, and gives me a small break from the big post, as I can't focus on one thing for long periods of time (short of music.)