Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 03-6-2018, 01:17 PM   #2464
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

once you become smart enough/invested enough in the game, you could just make your own custom engine, and put your custom files on it.

heck, you could even befriend some steppers, and get them to send you their files (I have chaoz japan v2 for some reason in SM, the credit shop file).

I think the best thing for credits would be to just wipe everyones credits (ommggg people will cry, the same people who probably say credits are worthless tho???) and then add things to buy with them that people would actually want, e.g. custom username color on ffr forums, custom user title color, custom name colour in the FFR multiplayer lobby etc.

I remember waaaay back in the day, you could support FFR and you could use the new engine which had stuff like mirror etc (I remember I used to flip my monitor upside down, play upscroll, and reverse my keybinds cause i was too cheap to buy it lul).. Perhaps there could be a way to like, buy "supporter" with credits, i dunno mang, osu has supporter and it just has small features like being able to download files ingame, custom colored name in chat etc.
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote