View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:17 PM   #313
Jae-
Now with 25% MOAR awesome
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Jae- Send a message via MSN to Jae- Send a message via Yahoo to Jae- Send a message via Skype™ to Jae-
Default Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Ninja View Post
Just to let you know that Maverick isn't new to the game. He has played ever since I have been playing which was like 3 years ago but I am WAY more active then he is and WAY better at that too XD. We both made a new account only becuase I know that I have lost all my old skills and want to regain them all. My other profile is Megamanmaniac which definetly has better scores then what I have now. My brother hasnt ever got better ever since he started FFR becuase he plays for about an hour a month but I try to get him to play more.

Well, people that have signed up since FFR's revival look a bit suspicious to me as they could be misrepresenting themselves to the tourney. I believe that I am in the right to point this out. People that hve registered in the lat month should have to explain themselves as you have or not participate incase of sandbagging.

But on another note. . . So your brother could quite easily get you to 'sdg' a song for him close to the end to seal a victory? Hope he is prepared to play on video if he gets close to winning, cos I know if I was in D1 i'd be pretty sus. . .