View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 10:21 PM   #369
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

roundbox - are wolves not jumpy ever lol. ok i'm glad i checked the timeline because i've had it wrong in my head for a bit: your posts about the greed aspect of the game come with not much prompting that i can tell from other players, but mml posts after you. (incidentally this would strengthen the thing about mml not seeing sabotage since you specifically mention it in your post) so that's why i was wondering about why you'd bring up something, just to have the ultimate answer to be not talking about it. it's one thing to have us on record as not strategizing the take/no take openly, but not talking about it just seems like...a default state. i don't think working on it openly was really under consideration, and so that makes how you talk to sunfan after his "no" also weird to me. like i get the temptation to sink your teeth into some mechanics, but it just accomplishes talking aloud more than anything. at this point i'm just bellyaching over a small thing but i also daresay mongoloid candidates will not read your post anyway

i should talk about other posts, huh. like the sunfan/charu thought. also i don't really want to lynch anti-pearl anymore so that's why i'm doing this. like he's down to my shrug option while i'm sorting out an affirmative one