View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 04:20 PM   #3
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Tasselfoot, fancying himself a genius, called the meeting to order that night.

"Fellows, tonight I have a matter of great importance to discuss. Profits have been up, casualties have been down, it's been a good quarter for Da Ruff Ridahz. Unfortunately there is one problem. There are three amongst us who are not with us. They live as we do, but do not fear the same god. In short, they are Scientologists. Yes, they are part of the nutty club that brainwashed Chef. This is intolerable. We are men of honor and values, not men of movie stars and aliens. Or something like that. The point is that we need unity. We are a band of brothers. Any loose ends need to be eliminated. We must drive them from here. With mad skillz and violence and justice and stuff."

He stepped down and the others cheered. Tass smiled knowing he had done well. What he didn't know was that they were cheering because someone had just set him on fire while he was in the heat of the moment. He found out seven seconds later. Approximately Ten minutes later, when the laughter died down, and he had regained control of the meeting, he said;

"This was definately the work of those who do not believe! They will pay!"

TPS stepped forward and spoke up;

"Actually it was me. I do crazy shit like that."

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

Tass roared. Mini and Kilga patted him on the shoulders and calmed him down. Everyone knew Tass threw some monster tantrums. Fish took this moment to step into view and speak.

"I think we should all vote on who the nutters are in this group. Tass is far from perfect, and most of us have atleast half a Brain"

The group looked up from their Sudoku's and nodded in agreement. They all promptly returned their attention to the 5-star difficulty in the newsletter when a girlish shreik was heard. Heads turned, and Nforcer could be seen bangling from the wall with a Minora piercing his throat.

"Well, I think we should start discussion now"

Tass said, and with that, the discussion begun.

Nforcer has been killed. It is now Day 1. Voting ends Thursday at 6 PM Eastern Time.