View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 08:46 PM   #121
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronak View Post
Regarding improving average rank, I have tried playing my worst ones to improve them. I figure those songs provide the potential for a big rank improvement in one shot. The problem is I'm awful on those, often have to mash the heck out of them just to pass, and can't consistently get decent scores. I've also tried PCing easy songs, which doesn't always work. And if it does, it's usually only a gain of a couple hundred, and averaged over ~500 songs, improves my average rank by like 0.5. I've also tried working on mid-difficulty songs that have poor ranks (usually in the 4000-6000 range), but these tend to be at the limits of what I can do fairly well, difficulties of 8+ out of 12. It's hard for me to improve them, too. All of these factors are leading me to believe that I'm close to, if not at, my limit in FFR.
If you can't improve all the ones highest on your list, go for the ones in the middle. (500-5000 rank or so, depends). When I can't improve my worst songs, I try and improve ones in the middle of my list. Takes a bit longer to lower the rank, but it's just as effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronak View Post
P.S. -- Can we use these one-handed tokens like the pseudo skill tokens and put them in our forum sigs by linking to the images of them in the first post?
That would be really cool. It would help spread word of this thread, and attract other, lesser known one handers.

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen

Last edited by Bynary Fission; 07-16-2008 at 08:51 PM..
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote