View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 02:48 PM   #128
PixlSM
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: Unpopular gaming opinions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
-despite my irrational hatred of rpgs you can't convince me that earthbound isn't one of the greatest games of all time
agree but then how can you hate on undertale
Quote:
-ocarina of time is held aloft by sheer nostalgia. Personally I think it's because they managed to hit highly resonant fantasy tropes in a simple way that people could understand easily.
this is true, MM is superior in every way
Quote:
-theres a lot of good video game music out there and people wave it aside because of stigma
Like hello do you not see that lorule castles theme is pretty stylistically influenced by Mozart whose 40th symphony, unrelatedly, is eargasmic you simply must listen to it
or maybe because most of it is very predictable garbage. very few video game osts can actually stand on their own as good music.
Quote:
-no such thing as a good mobile game, just ones that entertain you for longer than normal
Strange Telephone is really good but its really more of a demo for a full upcoming PC game so maybe that doesnt count.
Quote:
EDIT: MEGA MAN FREAKING SUCKS ITS FANS ARE MASOCHISTS FULL OF TROLLY STAGE DESIGN
the NES megaman games are literal garbage. not hard, in fact you'd have to be genuinely retarded to actually die even once in megaman 2, but the level design is fucking atrocious and filled with random weak enemies that exist just to hit you unexpectedly and slow you down, which is just annoying without actually adding difficulty.
PixlSM is offline   Reply With Quote