View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 01:42 PM   #3187
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: World of Warcraft

Nothing you guys mentioned is even close to the problem. Even as the weakest dps in the game right now I top damage most of the time and get the most kills. The game is so dumbed down now anyway that it takes no time at all to relearn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
fun fact: if you dps the healers down, they die, and logic dictates that once people stop getting healed, they actually die sweet baby jesus what a foreign fucking concept
Have you tried doing RBG lately? Just try taking down a healer when it is 3 healers on both sides in a giant cluster fuck and there are healers healing healers healing healers. The fight basically lasts the entire BG duration and almost nobody dies. Strategies for flag cap battlegrounds are to get there first and then hold it for the rest of the game just by preventing them from touching the flag because killing the people and taking the base isn't even an option most of the time.

Nobody should be able live through being attacked by 5 people for 15 minutes straight in my opinion. To me this feels similar to playing something like Halo except if Halo had healers and you were playing king of the hill and everyone was standing in a circle shooting at eachother in the head for 15 minutes until the team that stepped into the circle first won.

Last edited by Izzy; 12-23-2014 at 01:48 PM..
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote