View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 04:52 PM   #1488
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Kinda liking Lar's attitude here. It reminds me of myself when I'm thunderdoming as a PR
I want you to describe what you mean by that because all I see is someone sitting back and hoping I derp or find nothing conclusive while investigating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
No one would argue that what your posting is mechanically more insightful then anything Haku posts d0 in the history of ever (I love you Haku but you just shine better later on) but I think what Haku is fixated on and the manner he's going about it is telling specifically for him and his meta

That said I believe that giving general thoughts about Haku d0 is pure easy-mode and I was under the assumption that you knew Haku better then to really see anything worth commenting. That said, I will concede its been awhile for you too and you may not really hold that view.

Still What Haku says tells me about what he sees his role as where yours really didn't leave much of an impression other then d0 thoughts. Which is fine; it's much more then some people give on d0 and all that can be asked but I think it's funny you would call Haku's padding because at the end of the game your d0 thoughts are d0 thoughts.

Hence, your post is closer to padding then his.

If you want to see that remake of mine black/white (as you have accused me of doing to Haku's post) and read that as "He's calling my post padding!"....well, I'd say I don't think I would disagree with that assessment either, but again if it's been awhile since you've played with Haku and you're trying to reset the meta read then I'll concede your post serves a better purpose.

But I'll spoil the fun right now and you that Haku is still extremely easy to solve. He's the one d0 read I always nail right. I understand if what works for me isn't a good reason for you but that's where I am on him. Mechanics / slips would have to be made before I really think what he posted came from WolfHaku.
Annoyed to read this, but I guess I can't do much about it because others don't know 100% why it's so confidently coming from nowhere.