View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 09:01 AM   #665
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

In the night...

the sun fan was walking along, enjoying a merry stroll and flourishing the pinky. All the while, unbeknownst to him, a deranged hooker was watching from the shadows.

This SFW prostitute looked on in such maniacal amusement that she couldn't stop her deepest, innermost thoughts regarding the situation from escaping her lips...

..."Chicka, chicka, chicka, the sun fan, I'm sick of him
Look at him, walkin' around, grabbin' his you-know-what
Flippin' the you-know-who, " "Yeah, but he's so cute though...

"ok, yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose", she thought to herself as she decided to walk away and leave this poor man alone.

Unfortunately, the sun fan had already heard part of her rant, and he couldn't help his inquisitive nature from pushing him towards to the source of the sound.
"A desire to investigate, that's all", he thought, "what's the worst that could happen"?

Just as the kisser-for-hire turned to walk away, the sun fan rounded the corner and stopped her with a , "HEY, I saw you watching me! Are you a stalker? I'm calling the police!"

Before he even knew what hit him, he fell, dead in a heap on the floor with another fang from the deceased werewolf sticking out, right between his eyes.

Upon investigating, the new interim police officers concluded...
the sun fan was Vanilla Townie!

Day 2 has now begun. Day 2 will end in approximately 12 hours, at 9PM server time today, 04/16/19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!