View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Some One Handed Videos and Other Sick Scores

Fixed an issue with my computer that caused it not to read my camera's memory card, so I decided to make a bunch of vids and upload them. However, the best scores in this thread aren't on video so don't discount those either. I placed the videos in the middle since the insane scores deserved to be saved for last.

Only posting for combo and cbs, everything else is shit.

This is also bad, the patterns in this are practically impossible for me to FC for some reason.

Really nice MA and PA. o_O

I can AAA this but lazy, etc

ugh

Posting for the PA, wow 4 greats is really insane for me. (this isn't the same run as the one I got on vid)

Dammit. Can't do much better than this.

This was supposed to be on video but my camera ran out of memory 30 seconds in. FCed the whole solo section too. -______- PA is also insane for me.

Borderline insane, this can be AAAed but it would take so much luck haha.

----------------------
The Videos

Silent Voyage to Eternity

Greatrushed the **** out of one part but this is very solid overall. MA is good for me too.

In the Presence of Enemies

Wow, this is really good. I got a few unnecessary cbs (sdcb is possible) but this smashes my old score so yeah.

Superheroes Oni

It's an AA. This was actually worse than I thought it would be (especially in terms of cbs) but an AA is not easy for me, so at least now I have one on video.

Danse Macabre

Haha, this is awesome. So close to the sdcb but whatever. Combo isn't my best but the cbs were a lot better so hey.

Visitor (Patashu's)

Not my best especially in light of the score below, but I'm starting to develop some massive bad habits in the beginning so this was the best I could do. I forgot to take a screenshot of this so this was the score: 222/18/2/0/6. Not that bad for me actually.

----------------------
The Insane Shit

uh this isn't spectacular but it's insane for me, been trying to AA for years and this is my first time actually doing it. :X Can't do it without mirror in case you ask (mostly due to that mega left-to-right roll).

Re-FC'ed, and with far better PA and MA than my old score.

oh hey lets put a bunch of random-ass jacks that dont belong because thats what everybody likes to play rite

haha wow this is ****ing sick, doubt I'll ever beat it.

WHOA 2 cbs on this is absolutely ridiculous, as is the combo. Seriously, I don't even sdcb this consistently, 2 cbs is just what.

Holy shit...really insane! An FC would be possible but it would take some serious luck. Missed out on a 2500+ combo due to one cb in a freezy part.

okay, you really need to be one handed to fully appreciate this, but

This is like the most ****ing sick one handed AA ever achieved, no ****ing joke that combo didn't even come from the easy beginning shit. I can barely crack 184 on an average run, how the **** I got an AA is completely beyond me.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen

Last edited by Bynary Fission; 05-24-2012 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Fixed grammatical error
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote