View Single Post
Old 09-6-2019, 08:05 PM   #569
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

the whole "GOTCHA" deal, if you reread the posts about thatcher's blame, imagine dbp applying that to me instead of the other way round and i think you get what charu means

also it seems nice to run into so many healthy lookin posts on the way down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
OK so what are you saying here, dbp/ind are w/w but trying not to look that way, or that they're not w/w and that t/t or t/w is possible here? 123kappa3 seemed to think that it was def w/t or t/w here so I'm just trying to get clarification here (it seemed like a possible t/t to me)
ohey i found a not w/w. like this post thinking-wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Okay so I am going to first explain some of my train of thought. Xel didnt do like anything yesterday and people went on him. I dont know why and its make it even weirder that suncopter was pushing xel. I still think pushing Xel yesterday was bad. Obv he was unhelpful and its why I had some issues but, I was never going to vote.
would you say it is the unhelpfulness that led you to not want to vote xel?

svaz apparently beat me to my other question here (about dbp/xel) so that's cool

what helps you break the tie between svaz and h&h when you're picking your third wolf in this post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I think this was about kappa's list?
seems like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
I believe somebody asked me about what I meant in saying InD and DBP not W/W. Let's retract that wording and just say I independently like InD in that interaction for saying ass pull.
i think svaz was more confused about what exactly you were saying about the alignment mix there because you didn't make a full sentence