Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
Yeah, I don't know where I got the idea that Raeko was suspecting Zenith
Off of one line that reads

"...and said Zenith and Xel have been wolfy..."

Go ahead and find me the post the claims I am wolfing or a red lean.

Your quotes in context have me at "suspicious" at best, maybe dirty is better, but not red. It is appealing to the continued "consensus" multiple people operated off of during that phase and a little into D2.

I don't know how to answer a lack of game solving from my perspective, part of it is due to I have a life outside of this thread, that requires attention and time, and thus my activity has been lackluster (this is actually why I signed up as a replacement first). I feel increasingly confident that you are the wolf here because I truly think you succeeded in deepwolfing. Putting yourself at center is risky but is very managable for someone with strong social skills (which imo you've presented in this game), but you did a good enough job that people leaned you town and you were able to run with it. If I had to choose you or Haze as wolf here, it's extremely difficult for me to see a world where Wolf Haze kept me alive in F3, not impossible, but comparing it to you, I really only see you doing it and pulling it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
I'm not sure how much "fighting" they were doing when they acquiesced to almost every point I made with them. They were the one saying how not killing roundbox was the optimal option (but weren't able to say who they'd kill instead), and when pressed for why the only answer that they didn't copy from me was that they could pocket roundbox (but roundbox wolfread them lol). I think you're focused on the wrong side of the convo here.
Lets back up here because this is another example of you clearly reading something wrong.

First, you asked me who I would kill in the night, my response to you is my own opinion, it is not a statement that it was optimal or not optimal.

I personally would not have killed roundbox because I would have taken my chances with him alive, and yet again on correcting you, he did not have any case against me or negative feelings towards me, he parked his vote between Xel and I (which I quoted, feel free to reread and try to get it correct again) which were consensus votes (and both wagons for D1).

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote