View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 11:17 PM   #49
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Default Re: MacGravel and Friends (RELEASED!)

No full reviews yet? Lame. :l

BREAK OVER (bmah & MacGravel) - Titled as such cause it breaks over every version of stepmaina apparently. Good job on the impossible guys. :v

cherry blossoms explode across the dying horizon (XelNya & MacGravel) - Nice file but holy moly that midsection with the weird "late DDR"-esque freezes was annoying.

Eccentric Ghost Channel as Poltergeist (rparty89 & MacGravel) - That was nice, although the music sample could've been better.

Everyday [Netsky Remix] (blind & MacGravel) - Most of the file was a bit boring, until the end where it pulls a 180 and throws 24th streams at ya. Probably could've fixed the difficulty on that.

Figue Folle (James May & MacGravel) - Ooooh, that was cool. My only gripe is the note after the mine after the speedup section.

Infinite Funk (Kinx & MacGravel) - Nice. Just uh...where's the 4k chart? :P

Las Vegas (Antronach & MacGravel) - Cut's kinda weird, but it's still nice. Thanks for fixing the 256th swing the song had btw. Also is it just me or was the note density a bit lower than I remember?

m1dy Deluxe (Kraezymann & MacGravel) - Those gimmicks were killer. >_>;

Smoke (Detrimentalist & MacGravel) - Kinda on the edge on this one. It plays okay, nothing much, but the gimmicks are either interesting or difficult to time.

Starscream Forever (MacGravel) -That was nice.

Touch Sound (LowKey & MacGravel) - Now THIS is amazing. Excellent level design, fun file, I love it. 8)

Ultimatum (t-rogdor & MacGravel) - Really fun. :thumpsup:

Valley Of Shadows (IcyWorld & MacGravel) - Yeah I don't think I can do this. @_@;

Wildstyle (Tsuka & MacGravel) - That was fun.

Wobble Impact (porkypink & MacGravel) - Ooooh, a fav, if only I could pass it.

Oh MacGravel, please work on your song previews. They're kinda underwhelming. :V

Last edited by Arntonach; 09-20-2017 at 11:17 PM..
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote