Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
literally i've said it like twice

i think haku is town

and i'm confused about xel because of the he wouldn't kill me comment because i know he would. now i know that zeroing on myself can be considered weird but the reason i zeroed in on it is because i KNOW for a fact that it is false. that's what this game is about. snooping around and finding inconsistencies. that is a big inconsistency. it's probably nothing but i'm still gonna keep it in the back of my mind just in case. take that as you will.

freezin reminds of the last turbo we played where he was town for now, so i don't want to look at him too hard today. tomorrow my mind may change

wv and roundbox i was very, very, very wrong on last game. i thought they were both wolves and they ended up being town. as i said, i'm not comfortable reading them at this point in the game, esp with how little they've posted.

sanzath is ?? atm because he has also posted not very much right now.

celery i'm leaning town on you rn. but i was also wrong on you last game so i'm not particularly sure about that either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom