View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 03:56 PM   #1415
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Shado keep doing that thing where he answers for others when he should be sitting back and waiting for said person to answer.

Also didn't like how he kind of indirectly pushed me to claim.

It's like trying to control events to unfold a certain way when there's no reason to evaluate said event until it happens.

Ideally, I should have claimed one phase later.

Something's fishy here imo.
Excuse me?

Quote:
Shado keep doing that thing where he answers for others when he should be sitting back and waiting for said person to answer.
Where do I do this? You literally asked me, "Why would I not check MML after Antori flip wolf ?"

I don't "answer questions for others". Period. I haven't done it once this game (including the comment on Gradiant's post early on). I'd love for you to quote me directly answering a question addressed to anyone other than myself. It doesn't happen.

I'll share my thoughts on stuff that I think is relevant, even if its an ongoing conversation, but it's a plain lie and misrepresentation of my play to say I answer questions for others. If you end up being town we can talk more about why weighing in on everything, even ongoing conversations, is a *GOOD* thing later on

Quote:
Also didn't like how he kind of indirectly pushed me to claim.

It's like trying to control events to unfold a certain way when there's no reason to evaluate said event until it happens.

Ideally, I should have claimed one phase later.
MY MAN, YOU DID THAT ALL ON YOUR OWN.

You claimed two green checks right off the bat at a point when everyone had already broken cover in our reactions to MML's claim. My reaction was like "damn, forreal?" or something along those lines.

You saying "hypocop" at that point does NOT magically restore cover to you. If you felt you should've claimed one day later then you absolutely should've. But you can't have it both ways. So instead, I made the best of the situation where we had TWO outed cops and started a massclaim hoping that mechanics would lead to a wolf.

and GUESS WHAT? THEY DID. That is NOT "Shado indirectly pushed me to claim". It's more like "I claimed and then waffled with an impossible hypocop so Shado held me accountable by telling me to either confirm or retract and now I'm upset because I realized I should've claimed one day later".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!