View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 11:37 AM   #225
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronak View Post

Exactly who makes the confirmation and decides who's "highly skilled", I don't know, but this is apparently the current way you get an honorable mention.
The definition of Honorable Mention is ambiguous, because there are so many definitions of "good", and the factors that go into determining it. I look at FCs, Skill Tokens, scores on your highest ranked songs, AAAs, FCs, and more. If you look at the people who are on the list, they have terrible average ranks, but are better than almost everybody on that list.

If you want an honorable mention, play some more and get as many FCs/STs as you can. You just might make the cut sometime in the future with enough practice. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronak View Post
Bynary Fission, I think you need to check that the token counts correctly move when you update the ranking list. I got bumped another spot, down to 22, but it looks like my token count (of 3) is still listed at 21st place. Thanks.
My bad, fixed that. Sometimes I forget to shift your token count to your new rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
I'm back now. I'm pretty sure I've got some insane scores to register. I'll be high up in the tiers when I get it all sorted out. Thanks Binary. I wouldn't have had the time to do all this!~
Hey, thanks man! The best way to thank me, however, is to use the list, and help spread the word. If this becomes big enough, we could soon hold a tourney or something (at least I hope).

I must admit, it feels pretty damn good to see where this is going. I made this just 12 days ago and it already has a hair under 250 posts.

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote