Old 08-25-2015, 08:44 PM   #11
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Give me a song, I'll describe its visuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
Dude I'm high please listen to my songs I would get so much satisfaction and they are mostly short as hell (sub-3 minutes)
Sure, gonna edit this post whenever I do. Don't expect me to be fast but you'll find them all here eventually.

Quote:
Pussyfootin - Brainiac
Your pal done fucked up. Crashed his car in a fookin bank (and now the lead singer sings "fake the crash & burn", whatever, that just confirms it). Didn't even crash his car properly in a ditch like everybody else the fucker. You remember.... Wait, actually you don't remember shit, that's the first time you come down to yourself. "Mah nose's wrecked" he whimpers when you kick his seat good. The radio's blaring as you shimmy out of there. Standing convincingly enough upwards, your eyes cross the waiting line. Their eyes don't cross you back. Your legs are wobbly and something brushes past them. "Is that your pig?" the security guard asks inches to your ear...

Man I could go on. Song's banging and could kick anything, even a story. But you get the point. It's a mess and you're in dead center. That's where you wanna be. It's comfortable there.

Quote:
Ingrown Mayo - Ween
Wienerschnitzel - Descendents
Leider Geil - Deichkind
Let's be true here, I put effort into these, unlike your reviews.
I'm serious, fuck off.

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 08-26-2015 at 01:05 AM..
Crazyjayde is offline   Reply With Quote