View Single Post
Old 05-1-2020, 05:15 AM   #2503
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

I think I follow MML on this

He's literally stayed the only solid read I've had from the beginning, and I don't think there's any reason to ever out himself to save a DBP!partner if he's wolf

The only possible situation he'd ever be wolf in is if he's exactly FFA's partner and they came up with some insane plot to clear MML forever thru FFA's lynch after reading some of the earlier similar conjecture that FFA/DBP were a team trying to do the same

but that is such a leap given that a setup where they're both wolves can likely contain a serial killer, and that the serial killer would probably kill MML. Plus, MML's just been towny enough to where I won't go there.

MML's soft also looked good that he targeted specifically FFA.

if FFA flips red, I think it clears DBP as well, so we'd be left with two nearly confirmed town PRs

It's funny that the claimed setup went from being CCC (2.296% chance of rolling) to a BBB (2.296% chance of rolling)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!