View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #2860
JJTrixX
Green & Gold ReflexKage
FFR Veteran

Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
I was talking more about the few people in D2A who have massively skillboosted (winrar, radiantvibe, etc)
Sorry if that made you feel bad :<
I'm glad you're at least able to read most of the file and enjoy it, though.
Well like i've mentioned to you before, radiant and winrar haven't skillboosted as much as u think. They easily should have been placed in D3 just based on the fact that they were getting better scores then most people in d3b as well as d3a. I'm sure if winrar actually tried his best since the start of the tourney, he could have easily aaa'ed the first 3 round songs as radiant did(or at least score better then a weaker player, myself). I've skillboosted alot too, that's why i can somewhat read the final song, but i still have trouble reading fmos and high-vcs, let alone score remotely close to d3-level players on higher difficulty charts. Also, the final scores i've posted for each round are my absolute best scores i could achieve at the time.

On that note, I really like the final song, it's pretty challenging for me, i got lucky with a 138300 score, i tried to improve today and i can barely get sub 60g with 4-5ms, gg Radiant and Winrar. It was an interesting tourney