Old 12-2-2004, 02:55 PM   #108
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Changing my vote to Cypher.

His comment regarding the Guarding of Tass, and that being good for the wolves set something off on my Wolfdar.
ld, I never said guarding tass would be good for the wolves.
I decided to quote myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
Still, Tass is an extremely important person to the humans if that's what he is. the Guardian would be wise to protect him for a bit unless he has a good reason not too. At any rate, I would try to avoid AIM alliances, since we know those can be easily taken advantage of. You can always talk with people on AIM, but don't automatically assume they are human. like blah said to me, these are smart people playing. I'm sure this won't be an easy win for either side.
In case you missed it, here it is again.

Quote:
Still, Tass is an extremely important person to the humans if that's what he is. the Guardian would be wise to protect him for a bit unless he has a good reason not too. At any rate, I would try to avoid AIM alliances, since we know those can be easily taken advantage of. You can always talk with people on AIM, but don't automatically assume they are human. like blah said to me, these are smart people playing. I'm sure this won't be an easy win for either side.
I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where I said guarding tass would be good for the wolves. You have me mistaken for chardish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish

Quote:
Still, Tass is an extremely important person to the humans if that's what he is. the Guardian would be wise to protect him for a bit unless he has a good reason not too.
Remember. The wolves want me dead just as much as they want Tass dead, and currently the guardian keeps them from being able to risk getting either of us - both of us are very, very likely to be guardianed.

So why would Cypher insist that Tass be guarded? Probably he wants the coast to be cleared so he can off me tonight, possessing a slightly greater assurance that Tass would be saved rather than me?

And in addition, the "protect him for a bit" is quite shifty. If Tass is protected every night (like he was last game) that leaves the wolves free to kill whomever they want without fear of repercussions.
That's where you have me mistaking for chardish.

Chardish, I was advising the guardian just like tass advised me when I was seer. The choice is comepletely up to the guardian. But...chardish...which do you want? 1)For only you two to be guardianed while the wolves are free to kill anyone else...or 2) for the guardian to choose whom he sees fit to be guardianed.

Sounds to me like you want the first one. Even moreso it sounds like only you want to be guardianed. Why? If a guardian gaurds a wolf, it's a waste.
Sounds like you're trying to help the wolves. Why? Good question.

EDIT: Spelt guardian right.