View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 01:51 PM   #4
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Halo: Master Chief Collection [PC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I don't see this being any less than $60 to be honest.

Though they might surprise us. From the sounds of it, you'll have the ability to purchase A game out of the six. So only want to play Halo 3? Go for it, pay the $5-$10 and you're set. I think that's how they want this to work and I'm all for it.

Just hope there's actually a "buy everything" option. I would most likely do that since, OOO BOY, I do love me some Halo and playing them on modernized, retouched engines would just tickle my fancy.
From what I recall when it came out, it was certainly the best way to play the games, and as someone who has barely touched anything other than 3, I'm a little interested in playing it. I'm not interested in spending money on an overpriced netflix machine.

Modern gaming is absolute dog shit atm, so I've been revisiting older games I've skipped, only played once, and I've been really enjoying it. It'd be really nice to be able to experience this as well.

But seeing as the game has been out for a long while, charging the full amount seems, honestly inappropriate, on par with Nintendo charging for their internet service at all to me.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote