View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 04:08 AM   #961
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Ok I see the storn vote that's good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
do you think he should claim today? he said that he only said the "claim" thing yesterday is because he had to leave and might not be back in time to defend himself if the current momentum kept up.

it sounds like you're suggesting that the only resolution is to force a claim out of him, is this right?
I don't need a full claim, I need something. When asked for something he claimed to get out of it. And now that he needs to owe up to it he's backtracking to get out of it

If he wants to convince me that he's working pro-town without the claim he's free to try but he's forfeited his right to do so under a no-to-mild pressure environment as far as I'm concerned.

I think he saw pressure and knew he could fake claim for a free phrase, because otherwise he should be dropping hints on what he's actually accomplished right now

And I know he said something absurd about maybe Bolth was random killed and wolves where blocked but it read as not serious and the way he's walking shit back that don't count unless he states it plainly.

I don't need a full claim, I need someting.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter