View Single Post
Old 03-8-2022, 01:01 AM   #7
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: Getting some personal woes off my chest (Guess I'm making one of these now)

First: glad you and the other people involved, even if they acted like dicks, that everyone was physically OK. That sounds like a fucked up experience and I'm glad you came out the other side to tell the tale. Insurance in the USA is whacky as hell

Second: I don't know what the laws are like in FL, but in Ontario she would be considered a tenant and be protected by some landlord/tenant laws, even if she hasn't signed a lease and doesn't have her own unit. I think you riding it out is in your best interest in the long run so she can't pull any shady legal maneuvers on you based on her "tenants rights"

It sucks when someone you thought was a friend turns out to really only care about what you can provide for them. I've had that happen to me, and can tell you from experience it is so freeing and feels awesome to have these "friends" out of your life. Your life and your living situation is going to be better for having gone through this. You should throw a party with your GF when she is finally gone!

Also happy for you that you found someone that makes you happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote