View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 04:40 PM   #15
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: Hey can I please be banned??

Whenever I feel heartbroken or am otherwise experiencing "loss", I return to the messages of CLANNAD, like this exchange from the very beginning:

Quote:
“Nothing can stay unchanged. Fun things… Happy things… They can’t possibly remain the same.”
Quote:
“Isn’t it fine as long as you find it? Isn’t it fine as long as you find the next fun and happy moments again?”
In life you will always have to deal with change and loss. It can be painful and make you want to give up. But in these times you have to remember that there is nothing in this world that you can't live without. Family, friends, possessions--- these are all very important things to us. When they come and go we might be inclined to fall into despair, but these changes are not dead-ends. As Tomoya says, even if we lose those that are closest to us... "you can go out and find something to replace what you've lost."

(This isn't suggesting that you can literally replace friends and family. It simply means that instead of living in the past and lingering on your loss, you can go and find something else fun and happy to fill the holes in your heart.)

Without your FFR friend, without FFR as a whole, you will be alright as long as you can find something else to dedicate yourself to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic

Last edited by DaBackpack; 07-13-2020 at 04:42 PM..