Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I haven't read the new posts yet, but I'm here to fucking yell at Xiz

here's what happened

1) Xiz came in strong on D2 saying "yeah I think helphelp was a hit guys"
2) I asked him why and got a vague answer iirc
3) Assumed that Xiz was the actual psychic, and then pretty much asked him to verify that for me (in vague terms obviously)
4) Xiz pretty much confirmed to me that he knew I thought he was the psychic, and then affirmed my suspicions
5) I was afraid that it was getting really obvious, and when Charu and RB asked me "why are there exactly 3 wolves" I softed that I was the psychic to take the hit for Xiz

xiz has some fucking explaining to do

Oh god lol. Yup. You based that logic off of me thinking that Charu was the real psychic. Remember that whole thing when charu was like "three left" or something? It was because of that I thought he was the real PR.

It was the reason I had two worlds, where charu was listed as town and one and mafia in the other, it depended on if "three left" meant he knew 3 from being partners, or 3 from knowing due to psychic. THAT's why when I said 1 between round/help, it was based off of charu's slip and I thought you saw it to, and thats what I thought you were confirming, when I said "nvm im gonna risk and change my stance to help being a wolf"

And it's because of THAT, I thought you were going to cover for Charu (at that time, before he claimed town) then I thought you were going to cover for Haku, after I tried hinting that to you, hence my whole "never voting haku" thing.

So in the end, when I asked if you knew what I mean, we both were on completely different pages.