View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds
Default So, I have a new eBook.

Hi, everyone! It's been about six months since I've posted or gone into the chat, and about two years since I've moderated the Literature forum. I decided to swing on by and let everyone know that I have a book for sale on Amazon.

Now, at the very attractive price point of $3.95, you can buy a digital copy of my novel, Maledictions: The Offering.

Set amid the backdrop of a cold, sleepy town, Maledictions finds Beau Grace completely out of his element; robbed of a proper childhood by a neglectful, abusive father, he struggles to fit in during his senior year of high school. When tragedy unexpectedly strikes, he becomes an outcast, secluding himself from the world, until forces beyond his control pull him into an incredible conflict. At the center of all these events is a quiet, mysterious young girl with a dark future and a deadly past.

I realize that there are some hoops to jump through when you buy on Amazon, for the Kindle (which is the only distribution for the book so far). Even if you don't own a physical Kindle, Amazon will direct you to download a free app for your PC, Mac, or SmartPhone. It only takes about a minute, and then you have access to the full text.

So, buy it, read it. If you like it, tell your friends. If you don't, don't tell your friends. Don't stake your good word on something you don't believe in.

http://www.amazon.com/Maledictions-T...dp/B008YKNVK4/
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote