View Single Post
Old 11-6-2019, 01:39 AM   #84
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
The way he cleared charu just felt like the kind of justification you'd give a wolf partner to me, and i dont see him having both partners as his two top town reads, therefore you are town.
If Charu is his wolf partner do you think Charu would largely let Riot do his thing, or do you think he'd day something like "just take it easy, buckoo; don't worry about doing anything d0 here" up front?

Because if riot is the kind of person thinking that he needs a readslist page three then he's probably the type of wolf paying attention to wolf chat, and if that partner is Charu then he probably has created a wolf chat environment that wouldn't foster the need, you know?

Basically Riot and Charu are never a team together for the reasons you stated. If Riot is a wolf his partners are probably in null/not posting. If he's a newest player who is the only active wolf I could see him thinking he needs to do something for the team.

....but I just don't buy that's what it is

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter