Old 01-7-2015, 04:17 PM   #60
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann
Default Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamesterx23 View Post
Nice stuff Kraezy. Pretty sure you can AAA Stunt Flying if I'm remembering the chart correctly. Its somewhat nostalgic seeing someone play songs from the first stepmania pack I downloaded.

Malice is REALLY good compared to the other scores (I'm not familiar with hot limit.) The difficulty difference between that and polka/stunt flying is huge.

Are you using a mechanical keyboard by chance? If not, I highly recommend swapping. Not only will it keep you from destroying your wrists, but will also help with MA, Stamina, Combo ability, etc .
I am actually. I went from an old logitech/microsoft multimedia ultraslim style keyboard to a razor blackwidow that I picked up on Black Friday. It feels so much better to hit. I also turned off vsync for fullscreen and that made a huge difference for my timing. I've only just decided to post recently now since they finally look decent haha.

I'm playing older stuff because I find it a bit easier on me due to memory and such. I had been playing for years and after a long hiatus decided to play again. I do have a lot of the new stuff out, but the majority of it is just too difficult for me yet

And you should get Hot Limit, one of b00mbas best files ever lol (CKMP3)

Submit to this -

Last edited by Kraezymann; 01-7-2015 at 04:23 PM..