View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 05:52 PM   #804
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Xel id love for you to answer, or Haku, but someone else can also.
If you said this because I said you'd die via mislynch it's because people don't know what your play style, and the ones who do, aren't here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Xiz, I think you're in more trouble than you think.

I'm not even considering Duskfall until like D3 at this point.

I'll grant you that he's not doing the typical "solving", but I think he's fine for now.

I can agree with you that Bolth/Funny are most likely bolth both town.
Sounds like a constructed narrative to me.

Quote:
Duskfall fmpov is playing the most anti-town possible game to bait reactions.

If he keeps that up for multiple phases, I think darwin's law will get him.

From a surface level, he would be a wolf that's begging to get lynched. It would even be borderline gamethrowing.

If you get on level 2, it's fair to assume that he's probably fishing for reactions of players reading him.

If he's playing like this as a wolf, I think he's very likely to leave serious contradictions by D2-D3.
Haku is doing a Haku, moving on.

Quote:
I won’t be able to successfully explain it to you, especially if your mindset is “game halted until I figure out why xiz/uli/psycho all entered the thread by chance near the same time”

No offense to you but I just don’t care enough to defend against that argument, it’s so unimportant that it should never be a read, and I already know I can’t convince you otherwise so I’m not bothering.
Lar take notes here for the next game.

Quote:
The timing was insane.

It's on the same level as 3 wolves in a mylo trying to vote rush on the same second before anyone else can react to unvote.

If you use that as a suspicion element and look up for a game progression that would prove that they're town it begs the question.

Why did none of them react to each others posting their very first post at same time at a very specific moment like 12:24 pm ? (see #55,56,57)

How does that not look weird of an entrance ?
Even with day talk on, the chances of them coordinating this and then executing it are more out there than this accusation mattering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
This post from Xiz stood out to me, saying they were intentionally laying low without any of their previous posts providing any indication that they were doing this. It seems like a deflection in this context. Although, in such a setup as this scum might not necessarily be the only ones who have reason to be laying low.
The idea that laying low is anti-town is a perceived notion. Sure it's more accurate than it's not, but that doesn't mean it's invalid, especially when it's acknowledged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Oh i was like 2 post away

@Uli

Leetic literally brushed the both of us off, I'm suprised you're just letting him get away with it.

Both Xiz and Leetic are goibg through the game wanting to do minimal effort and it's pretty dumb

My vote stands
I have decided to bash my face into my desk instead of a proper response.

It was indeed, a more productive use of my time.

Quote:
Glad someone caught this but he probably meant it like

Shot
Vigi

Which isnt hardclaimig shit but I digress

hey xiz I'm not caught up as I write this but you meant this literally didn't you

as in XIZ

RIGHT

RIGHT

Quote:
I'm gonna believe the claim for now, everyone get off of him and cast votes elsewhere. Unless there is mechanical reason to believe that he is lying it is antitown to press this further

I invite you to ISO me and read my case on Leetic. That's a good player to pit pressure on
I hope xiz shoots you

Quote:
I guess that's fine.

leetic

Quote:
to how i know the other two letters

HELLO?!
Yeah ok you did what I actually thought you did

ahhhh

I'm satisfied to just be able to follow along for once.

Quote:
die
XIZ NO WAIT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND YOU

US PLAYERS WITH AN X IN OUR NAMES GOTTA UNITE XIZU PLZ

ok fuck I'm gonna post this and continue I'm on page like 33 rn

but fuck xiz you're a god this game I love it