Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

ok you know what I"m going to do it, fuck these shenanigans

I am hardclaiming TRANSMORPHER

here is the proof that haku is not the transmorpher:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
@ #3161

I pressured Sunfan because he called me out as MVX D0.
I used 1-shot on him instead of going bulletproof because I felt like he was going to get me in trouble later on and he could have been PR as well with the alien talk.

I thought XelNya was a PR because of his reaction to me early game and the end of D0, it felt like he had more than just VT. He kept saying that people would get in trouble when the next phase starts.
I also thought the same thing when Manti took a pause and didn't claim. I thought he was just holding his cards, but I didn't expect others to follow.

The more this game played out for me, the more my motivation dropped tbh.
here, haku claims he chose 1-shot instead of bulletproof because of what sunfan was doing. he clearly didn't understand how the role worked, because I chose my ability AT THE START OF THE GAME. look in the OP, it says this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Jade Harley View Post
You begin the game with either a One Shot Vigi or One Shot Bulletproof (your choice)
now why am I claiming this, you ask?

well, here's the thing

last night I was debating whether or not to claim VT. I decided on holding on to see what would happen. what I never expected was for HAKU to claim MVX. I know who the last wolf is; in fact, I'll tell you right now. I used my savior power n2 and roundbox targeted me. the wolf team is exactly haku and roundbox. mellon is indeed the vig, and I believe roundbox is the wolf PR.

so here's what I'd like to do

I propose we lynch roundbox. if I'm right, that'll give me some sort of power. if I get a killing power, I would like to kill mellon, while wolves kill dbp. wolves could of course screw me, but at this point they're not winning. if this scenario plays out, then all the PRs are dead and you're welcome to lynch haku. if not, lynch mellon and you'll still have 3 town alive going into the night, with 2 left to lynch haku.

why should you believe me? well... I think it's obvious from what I've quoted that haku is not actually mvx

I'm outting because I do prefer town to win and because if haku gets lynched and flips wolf, I have no chance of winning.

you don't have to cooperate with me, I would just appreciate it given that I've outted the entire wolf team to you

glgl

pikakirby123 reincarnated