View Single Post
Old 12-1-2004, 07:03 PM   #72
User6773

Snapps is being a fantastically clueless idiot at this point, but he's certainly not a wolf. I don't think EB or Qreepy are wolves either, because they've been in the fray far too much. Usually wolves want to stay mostly silent and out of the way, safe in the realization that they are free from suspicion.

In TWG, this is what is known as a "war" between two players, and their constant bickering usually prevents the humans from getting a wolf for a while. The wolves usually sit tight and let this go on - after all, the wolves just need to kill humans to win, so if two humans get in a cockfight, who cares who wins.

There was some real evidence already put on the table in this game. You guys all missed it, and it was on Page 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
Still, Tass is an extremely important person to the humans if that's what he is. the Guardian would be wise to protect him for a bit unless he has a good reason not too.
WOLF ALARM
WOLF ALARM
WOLF ALARM

Remember. The wolves want me dead just as much as they want Tass dead, and currently the guardian keeps them from being able to risk getting either of us - both of us are very, very likely to be guardianed.

So why would Cypher insist that Tass be guarded? Probably he wants the coast to be cleared so he can off me tonight, possessing a slightly greater assurance that Tass would be saved rather than me?

And if that weren't enough, the little "if that's what he is" really rubs me the wrong way. Almost if he knows full well Tass is human and is trying to hide the fact that he knows it from the general population. (Note: if you're wondering why I believe Tass is human, if Cypher is a wolf it naturally follows that Tass would be human.)

And in addition, the "protect him for a bit" is quite shifty. If Tass is protected every night (like he was last game) that leaves the wolves free to kill whomever they want without fear of repercussions.