View Single Post
Old 03-8-2017, 05:36 AM   #50
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: MixMasterLar: AMA

Do you own a car? What make/model is it?

I own a 1989 Cadillac Seville, lovingly dubbed the LarCar™. It....doesn't run.

Probably going to buy my mom's old Toyota truck though.

Do you get anxious? What typically triggers it?

Not really. Then again, I've taken Tai Chi for 15 years.

Go to the beach often?

Not as often as I should, but considering I walk most everywhere I get out there enough. Probably 2 or 3 times per season.

What's your most nostalgic moment in gaming?

There's alot, and I mean alot, of found memories of me playing games as a kid. I think one that jumps out is playing Metal Gear Solid with my dad back when I was 11 years old.

Also, Dino Crisis 2. There's an infamous quote of dad's when the Big Papa™ T-rex is introduced that goes "Oh this is shit, but I'll be ok so longs *T-rex slams through the wall* THAT SHIT I'LL BE OK AS LONG AS THAT SHIT DOESN'T HAPPEN"

Ever physically hurt someone? What were the circumstances?

My brother tried me back when we where teens.

My brother lost

Do you use discord often/at all?

Not often. Basically for TWG/whenever Eva actually responds to me XP

Have you ever stolen anything from a retail store?

Nope. Never had a need to

What do you think about Ivan Pavlov's experiments? Do you think they would be accepted in todays society?

Conditioning? They seem pretty well a product of the times although it's interesting information.

Yoshinori Ohsumi won the 2016 nobel in physiology and medicine for his discoveries of mechanisms for autophagy. Do you think this is going to have a profound effect on the discovery of new medicines in the future?

I'm not anywhere near qualify to speculate on that.

Tokyo or Amsterdam? Which would you like to visit most?

Tokyo for sure.

Have you smoked anything besides weed or cigarettes?

I never smoked anything, cigarettes or otherwise.

I watched it utterly destroy family members growing up, even as a teen you couldn't pay me to try it.

You're a streamer right? Do you ever feel disparaged if/when you don't get many viewers?

Naw, if at least one person is legit enjoying themselves then It's totally worth it. I only get pissed when my equipment dies on me

Do you like the current state of FFR?

I'm kind of passed being disappointed in its current state. It is what it is. For what it's worth it has stayed around way longer then it had any right to, and I am hopeful it can stay around for another 10 years or so.

Do you still play FFR?

Played a little last week I think? I do now and again

Do you still step files?

Working on and off on a few right now. Also been toying with the idea to finish new Oni Charts for my old files and release a pack. A few already have some from the No Time For Farewells project that I think hold up well.

Are you Jesus?

Nope, and I can't forgive your sins either. Acts 4:12.

Do you still remember how to calculate the circumfrence of a circle?

It proved not to be as useful when I was stocking milk for a living.

Do you play osu?

Not anymore. Not a huge fa of the game and I don't like how the creator tries to oversee all the sims made for it. For all his meddling, finding quality files is still a bitch.

What was your favorite subject when you were in education?

I don't believe I had one in high school. I took music theory in college and did enjoy it alot though.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote