View Single Post
Old 03-8-2017, 01:51 AM   #48
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: MixMasterLar: AMA

Where does the border between sanity and insanity lie, and how would you be able to tell whether or not you've crossed it? (asking for a friend)

About the time you stop wanting to know your own reasons for your actions is when you cross to insanity, I suppose.

Do you have any comprehension of string theory and do you consider it scientifically plausible, and if so; is it really applicable?
If I tie a red string to my pinky and another to this girl that I like, she will normally calls the cops.

Not tested but I'm confident that the math works out.

What does your routine consist of?

I work overnights Friday through Monday. I'm an in-home health assistant so I normally sleep on site. I try to sneak some Tai Chi pratice when I can but normally just work/loiter online

On Tuesdays I get together with buds and play games. We'll record as well as play things off the record. At midnight I try to stream. Afterwards I hang with friends at Waffle House.

Wednesdays I just hang out after sleeping in and then do the Waffle House thing. More Tai Chi.

Thursdays I have a Tai Chi class I go to, then I just play whatever game I've been solo'ing for awhile.

How old were you when you first moved out of home? Have you ever moved out of home?

At age 18 I moved in a camper in my parents yard; 19 I moved to a trailer park. I recall I had to move back for maybe a little less the a year but by 21 I was 100% on my own.

Have you ever been homeless?

Not yet.

Have you ever had to pawn a valuable possession just to make it through the week?

Came close to but ended up just going light on meals. Because what's a little hunger when you can play PlayStation?

I feel bad confessing that

Do you prefer venison or kangaroo? If you haven't tried both, how about chicken or beef?

Can't get Kangaroo in Florida I don't think. Venison is bomb though. I think I prefer Chicken to Beef

Ever have a tantrum in public because you didn't get your own way? I'm talking adolescent and older.

I don't think I even had one as a kid (my old man would not have tolerated that for a second. I knew better the try him!)

I try to let bad things roll off my back like a duck in the rain. Easier said then done sometimes but at worst I normally just sulk.

Do you own any pets, how are their health?

I no longer keep any pets, although I use to have two cat. They where pretty healthy but I am hardly home enough to care for pets. I gave them to my mother.

Have you ever riden a horse?

Yes, my father knew some ranch hands and they use to invite us over back when I was little. It's been a decade or more since I rode though.

Have you ever fired a gun?

Yes. Gun Ranges are something everyone I know got introduced to as a kid here. I also owned a Walter P38 before, but have since sold it.

Do you know what the dow jones is (without googling)?

It's a stock broker company, right? I can't claim to know much about it

Just looked it up and it's stock indexes. Eh.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote